• Tests that need to be run with every build of the application (sanity check, regression)
• Tests that use multiple data values for the same actions (data driven tests)
• Complex and time consuming tests
• Tests requiring a great deal of precision
• Tests involving many simple, repetitive steps
• Testing needed on multiple combinations of OS, DBMS & Browsers
• Creation of Data & Test Beds
Shalu Chawla works in the field of Automation Engineer, QA Analyst and Business Analysis. For more about her please visit her website www.shaluchawla.com . You can also visit me in my other website on wellness by clicking on https://shalu-chawla.org/ if interested in meditation or https://shalu-chawla.net/ if interested in travel topics.