Software testing is a process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs.
It can also be stated as the process of validating and verifying that a software program or application or product:
• Meets the business and technical requirements that guided it’s design and development
• Works as expected
Why do this? Importance!
This link video below from YouTube explains why it is important?
Objectives of software testing:
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
• Finding defects which may get created by the programmer while developing the software
• Gaining confidence in and providing information about the level of quality •To prevent defects
• To make sure that the end result meets the business and user requirements
• To compile a record of software errors for use in error prevention
This is an post to help all of us learn about software testing. Some of the excerpts and knowledge is taken from other sites to help user learn the topic as the goal is to increase the knowledge to the end user on this topic.
Shalu Chawla works in the field of Automation Engineer, QA Analyst and Business Analysis. For more about her please visit her website www.shaluchawla.com . You can also visit me in my other website on wellness by clicking on https://shalu-chawla.org/ if interested in meditation or https://shalu-chawla.net/ if interested in travel topics.