● Prototypes are simulations, models if you will of the finished product will work.
● They let you experience how the application flows, how its interactions work and test the usability and feasibility of your designs.
• Prototyping are used to understand user requirements before creating website to make sure we understand what users want?
• Not only do prototypes allow us to test the feasibility and usability of our designs before we actually begin writing code, they also lead to unexpected discoveries and innovations that may or may not take our project beyond its initial scope
• Prototypes contains detailed page components for the task flow
• Prototypes is a targeted, usability testable specific user task scenario
• Prototypes contains the actual navigation and interactions for eventual coding
Author Bio: Shalu Chawla is a trained Quality Assurance professional and Business Analyst who writes about Quality Assurance and testing with the sole purpose of sharing information from her knowledge or by referring to other good sites. You can know more about her by clicking on www.shaluchawla.com or www.shalu-chawla.com. You can also visit me in my other website on wellness by clicking on https://shalu-chawla.org/ if interested in meditation or https://shalu-chawla.net/ if interested in travel topics.